Stylerefs in Word Headers

Subject: Stylerefs in Word Headers
From: David Shennan <David -dot- Shennan -at- COLESMYER -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:12:09 +1100

Hi everyone,

Our department of writers uses a Word template that has two main styles for
new chapter headings: 'Heading 1 bold' and 'Heading 1'. Both of these styles
are identical on the page, but are assigned different TOC levels so they
appear different in the table of contents.

Is there anyway we can use a styleref in the header to automatically return
that heading to the header, regardless of whether a 'Heading 1 bold' or
'Heading 1' has been assigned? In other words, can I get a styleref field to
behave like {styleref "Heading 1" OR "Heading 1 bold"}?

And if style ref can't do it, is there any other way we can automate this,
without bookmarking every heading?

regards
David

David Shennan
Documentation Coordinator
Coles Myer Ltd (Australia)
ph: 9829 4799
email: david -dot- shennan -at- colesmyer -dot- com -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=