Re: Best way to indent in HTML

Subject: Re: Best way to indent in HTML
From: Larry Hoffenberg <LarryHoff -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:32:56 -0700

Taking a different approach, if I have a lot of text that I want to indent,
I'll put it all into a four or five column table and merge the cells within
each row as needed to achieve the indentation effect. Despite their flaws, a
good WYSIWYG editor makes doing this a breeze.

All you hard-core coders out there, are there any unforeseen or unintended
consequences to such an approach for handing complex indentation?

Thanks,

Larry Hoffenberg
Technical Writing Consultant

TechWriter -at- att -dot- net

If you object to government TAKING 50% of YOUR
hard-earned income (and they DO just take it),
check out the LIBERTARIAN PARTY! www.lp.org

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=