Need a job: Boulder area

Subject: Need a job: Boulder area
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:58:21 EST

Hi, all.

Due to the unexpected shutdown of her project, a friend of mine
finds herself looking for work. She's a talented writer, highly educated,
wide range of experience, nice toolset.

Does anyone know of any staff (as opposed to contract) writer opportunities
in the north metro Denver/Boulder/Longmont/Louisville area?

Please reply to me off-list and I'll forward information to her.

As always, thanks!!

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=