Getting Started in MN

Subject: Getting Started in MN
From: "Day, Thomas (STP)" <thomas -dot- day -at- GUIDANT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:33:05 -0600

I'm currently a captive employee, looking for a way to escape captivity.
I'm hoping to find some way to do some part time tech writing contract work,
so that I can collect a few tech writing chops while hanging on to my
regular (day job) employment and income. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

CPI/Guidant Corporation
Reliability Assurance, Event Analysis
Thomas W. Day