Re: Multiple Word97 instances

Subject: Re: Multiple Word97 instances
From: Shawn Wilson <shawn -dot- wilson -at- IDSNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:51:29 -0800

Thanks; I'm sure that's what I need -- but what "registered application" do
I pick? The files that RoboHelp 6.0 opens in Word end in "*.doc", so they
seem to be Word documents. The Registered File Types list includes
"RoboHelp Project Configuration File" and "Help Project File" and a bunch of
other, seemingly related files.

Does anyone know where to go from here?

Shawn Wilson
Technical Writer
Integrated Decision Systems
310-478-4015 x289
Shawn -dot- Wilson -at- idsnet -dot- com

[Shawn Wilson] ... when I have Word 97 running, if I use Explorer
to open a document (by
> clicking on it), it usually opens the document in the current instance of
> Word. I believe, however, that you can set it so that it instead opens a
> new instance of Word. Does anyone know about such a setting?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=