Concatenation Program for Postcript (PS) Files

Subject: Concatenation Program for Postcript (PS) Files
From: Christine Thompke <CMThompke -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:11:40 EST

Hello everyone:
At the office where I am working, we have been using Concat and Chunkjoiner
(old Macintosh-based shareware applications) to connect old version MS Word
.ps files prior to printing to a PS printer or converting to a .pdf file. We
are now migrating from the Macintosh to PCs, and we are looking for an
application or program that will allow us to continue concatenating these .ps
files when there is a need to do so.

Does anyone know of any PC-based concatenation program(s) now available for
purchase?

Please respond to this message using my work E-mail address (cthompke -at- nt -dot- com).
Any information you can provide would be helpful and much appreciated.
Suggestions on efficient ways to eliminate this need would also be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Christine Thompke
Work Phone: (919) 997-8726
Call Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM EST

My apologies for bringing you a subject that may seem a bit off topic. I just
can't help myself ... I know there is considerable expertise within these two
groups and I can't help but think one or more of you have already encountered
a similar situation and will be able to help us come up with a solution.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=