Re: Word Numbered Bullets Problem

Subject: Re: Word Numbered Bullets Problem
From: Beverly Robinson <Beverly_Robinson -at- DATACARD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:57:57 -0600

Pamela,

in Word 97 that works like a charm. It's posted at:
http://www.knopf.com/tips/01-autonumbering/autonumber.htm

Although David originally developed it for use with RoboHELP, it works
just as well in a straight Word 97 environment. If you need
sub-steps, send me a message and I'll send you information on how I
accomplished that.

Beverly Robinson beverly_robinson -at- datacard -dot- com
DataCard Corporation
Minnetonka, Minnesota USA