Re: Word Numbered Bullets Problem

Subject: Re: Word Numbered Bullets Problem
From: Todd Sieling <tsieling -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 01:25:35 -0800

I had this problem as well until I installed the Office Service Release 2
(SR-2), and haven't seen it since on my Win'98 machine. My colleague,
however, who runs NT, has seen the problem resurface once in a while, even
with SR-2.
If you have not installed SR-2, I suggest doing that first (you can find it
at the Microsoft Office Update site). To see if you actually have SR-2
installed, click About MS Word on the Help menu and it should say beside the
product name.

Hope this helps.

Todd Sieling

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=