Re: technical writing efficiency

Subject: Re: technical writing efficiency
From: Dan Brinegar <vr2link -at- VR2LINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 06:43:07 -0700

Hi Peg, hi all,

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 09:04:00 -0600 "Rickard, Peg" wrote:

>I've been given the task to quantify the efficiency of our technical writing
>department. [....] There seems to be
>so many variables [....] Can anyone point me in a direction?

Can the customers use the docs to help them get useful work done? *Do* they
use the docs?
Did the docs arrive in approximate concurrence with the version they're
purported to support?

Almost anything else is a red herring 8-)

Best regards,
dan'l

Dan BRINEGAR, Info Developer/Research Droid
CCDB Vr2Link Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.

<mailto: vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com>
http://www.vr2link.com

"Is it 'freedom' if you're in a cage too big to fly across?"
-- Anson Guthrie, as reported by Poul Anderson

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=