Requirements Spec Template

Subject: Requirements Spec Template
From: Linda Sherman <linsherm -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 21:42:33 -0500

WHIRLERS:

If anyone has a Word 97 (for Windoze) template for a software
requirements spec and would be so kind as to share it with me, I would
be most appreciative and forever in your debt. I've got a rush job to
create a Minimal Requirements Spec, and using someone else's template
would save me the time of having to set up my own. I'm not fussy about
the format, and neither is the client. Please respond off-list if you
can help.

Diolch yn fawr iawn o flaen llaw (thanks very much in advance),
Lin
--
Linda K. Sherman <linsherm -at- gte -dot- net>
Computer programming, technical writing, web development

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=