Descriptive line definition

Subject: Descriptive line definition
From: Brian Doonan <bdoonan -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:52:46 -0500

I was asked by one of my co-workers the name of the descriptive line that
one sees just under the company logo, usually on marketing pamphlets. For
example:

Microsnot
The world leader in bad tech support

It is this line (The world lea...) that I need a name for. Personally, I
would be surprised if it had a name. It's probably one of those things
which are nameless, like the plastic on a shoelace (and now that I said
this I'm sure someone is going to come up with a name for the plastic part
of a shoe lace).

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=