Word/Doc-To-Help/Acrobat Combination

Subject: Word/Doc-To-Help/Acrobat Combination
From: Brian Doonan <bdoonan -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:17:18 -0500

Hello,

first of all, I would like to introduce myself to this mailing list. I have
just joined it and have already seen many posts that I consider beneficial
to my work.

I am not only new to this mailing list, I am new to technical writing also.
There is one question that I would like to put forward immediately. The
company that has hired me uses the software combination of Word97,
Doc-To-Help, and Abode Acrobat. In reading your posts over the past two
days, I have seen that many of you do not use this particular combination.
Is there a better software setup that a technical writer can use to produce
hard-copy documents, help files, and on-line documentation? I realize that
this can be very subjective, but I would like to get a general feeling
towards peoples' opinion on this matter.

Brian

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=