Re: A personal note

Subject: Re: A personal note
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:15:25 -0800

It is a sad day when I have to take time out to address
address problems that should never have got started.

Eric tells me that many people are complaining to him about
my offline comments to them about the Miss discussion.

I have not sent ANY offline comments to ANYONE on this topic
except to a long message sent to me from tekwriter -at- hotmail -dot- com
about the Miss topic. I assumed that tekwriter -at- hotmail -dot- com
was a person. It seems that it is a list containing people
on this list, so they whined to Eric that I insulted them.

I am also receiving long e-mails from addresses like PauletteH -at- synergex -dot- com
telling me about Miss.

Please - can't we all drop this stupid topic and get back to work?
I have a tough weekend starting tonight. Sun is sending a large group
to the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco for the weekend. (8-)

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- ebay -dot- sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=