Speaking of PageMaker ...

Subject: Speaking of PageMaker ...
From: "Ann L. Lamon" <alamon -at- PSN -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:51:23 -0700

I'd like to thank everyone who posted to my question about PageMaker and
Word. Also everyone who answered questions about PM and Frame, PM and
every other package in the world. And yes, this is a Techwriter
listserve, on which I posted a specific question for help. I knew I
would get answers, and quickly. Isn't that what this is all about?
Again, thanks to all of you who tried to help me in my hour of need.
Ann Lamon
Phoenix AZ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=