Re: Speaking of PageMaker ...

Subject: Re: Speaking of PageMaker ...
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:15:25 -0800

It is fairly easy to go from Page to Frame. In the Page doc, click in the
text/frame/flow. On the File menu, click Export (I am doing this from memory
so work with me here) and click RTF. This menu option only appears if you
have the cursor in the frame/flow/text. The rest should be obvious. Name the
file and then open the RTF in Frame. You will have a lot of retagging to do,
probably.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!