Re: PAMPHLETS

Subject: Re: PAMPHLETS
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:17:17 -0800

I have done my resume as a pamphlet, a small folder brochure and as a normal
paper format for years. I prefer to send the pamphlet out and present the
client the brochure in person. And if someone is upset by the "outside the
lines" thinking, then I probably don't want to work there.

Just my opinion.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!