Re: Injuries and CTS

Subject: Re: Injuries and CTS
From: Sue Ellen Adkins <sea -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:30:26 -0800

Posture at the workstation is important. My physical therapist pointed out
to me that moving my head slightly forward put pressure on the nerve that
goes to my wrist. The movement is very slight; I'd describe it as the way
I'd move to look at something interesting on the screen.

Sue Ellen Adkins mailto:sea -at- netcom -dot- com
"Execute your dreams...or execute your dreams."
--Luke Vaxhacker

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=