Tech Writer in Corporate Communications Dept.

Subject: Tech Writer in Corporate Communications Dept.
From: Jon Herrera <jonherrera -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:15:27 -0800

I?m currently interviewing for a tech writing position that would be
in the company?s Corporate Communications department. The immediate
supervisor would be the Director of Corporate Communications.

I would like to hear from any tech communicators who work or have
worked in a Corporate Communications department. How is it different
from working in an Engineering department? What are the positive and
negative aspects?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Jon Herrera
jonherrera -at- yahoo -dot- com