Re: PDF to Word 97

Subject: Re: PDF to Word 97
From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:03:03 -0500

Leona Magee-Dupree asked converting a PDF file to Word97:

Another tool for extracting text from a PDF file and saving it as RTF is
Jade.
http://www.bcl-computers.com/contents/PDFSolutions/jade.htm

As Howard Kaikow mentioned, the RTF file may not include all of the
formatting you saw in the PDF file, but I think you'll at least get the
text.

For what it's worth, it's not just different versions of Word that use
different flavors of RTF; as far as I know, _all_ applications use their
own idea of what RTF should be. Another one of those "standards" that
isn't.

Regards,
Joe Miller

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=