Shaded Headings in FrameMaker

Subject: Shaded Headings in FrameMaker
From: Kathleen Melly <kmelly -at- HI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:33:22 -0500

Hello;

Does anyone know how to shade a Heading in FrameMaker? I'm aware of using
the Reference Page to draw graphics (underlines, overlines, shaded boxes,
etc.), but the Advanced section of the Paragraph Designer only gives the
option of placing the graphic above or below the section. I want it to
display the graphic as an overlay.

Kathy

--
Kathleen Melly (kmelly -at- hi -dot- com) phone: 781/890-0444 x233
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc., 1601 Trapelo Rd.,Waltham, MA

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=