Re: Abbreviations & Acronyms (was RE: JavaHelp or Something Else. ..)

Subject: Re: Abbreviations & Acronyms (was RE: JavaHelp or Something Else. ..)
From: Kathy Das gupta <kdasgupt -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:17:05 -0500

I am the one who included acronyms in my post. I am deeply sorry. GA at the
company I work for now (and the compaines I have worked for in the past)
means General Availability. I will review, and re-review, my posts to be
sure I do not include acronyms, accidentally include history with my
replies, or do anything else that gets everyone so upset.

Sorry if I sound irritated. It just seems we critique each other a bit more
than necessary. I apologize if anyone thought that GA stood for Gambia.

Kathy Das Gupta
Tech Writing Consultant
Currently Posted at Bellcore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=