Importing Sound and Video In Dreamweaver

Subject: Importing Sound and Video In Dreamweaver
From: "D. Berg" <debbieb -at- SIRS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 13:24:44 -0400

Hello all,

I'm trying to import sound into Dreamweaver and
make it so that the sound will load when the page
downloads. I've got this part figured out. But
then I want the user to have the option of
stopping the sound. So I want to create a control
panel for the sound. Anyone know how to set this up?

Also, I'm trying to import .AVI movie files into
Dreamweaver. I only see options for importing
Shockwave files. Do I import an .AVI file as a
plug-in, or does Dreamweaver not support .AVI
files? Any suggestions would be most helpful.

FYI: I'm using a Dell laptop running windows 98
with Dreamweaver version 2.

Thanks!

:-)

D. Berg