Dreamweaver Question

Subject: Dreamweaver Question
From: "D. Berg" <debbieb -at- SIRS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:25:48 -0400

Good morning,

Yesterday I posted the question below but did not
get a response yet. So, I'm trying again today:

I'm trying to import sound into Dreamweaver and
make it so that the sound will load when the page
downloads. I've got this part figured out. But
then I want the user to have the option of
stopping the sound. So I want to create a control
panel for the sound. Anyone know how to set this up?

Also, I'm trying to import .AVI movie files into
Dreamweaver. I only see options for importing
Shockwave files. Do I import an .AVI file as a
plug-in, or does Dreamweaver not support .AVI
files? Any suggestions would be most helpful.

FYI: I'm running windows 98 with Dreamweaver
version 2.

Thanks very much!

:-)

D. Berg