Programmer's Functional Specification

Subject: Programmer's Functional Specification
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:55:29 -0800

I have searched the archives but am finding only general discussion and
theory while I need rather specific assistance.
I have been asked to help develop a form or template that developers can use
to document their project processes and content. The actual request read as
follows: "I am looking for a generalized standard format. It should provide
a documentation trail for the programmers and a sign-off/buy-into signature
section as well."

Following is an outline of what we've come up with so far. Suggestions,
comments, etc. are more than welcome TIA

Scope
Requirements
Components Affected
Description of work to be done