Re: Distributing DOT files via the intranet

Subject: Re: Distributing DOT files via the intranet
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:59:36 -0500

Hallo:

Why not distribute, to each PC, DOT files that are password protected
against modification? In this way, each user can use a personal copy of the
template without changing the template.

I see the rational for wanting to share a single DOT file via a network to
many users, though I have not tried and cannot speak to this.

Stay safe.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=