Need Info: Chicago Area TW education

Subject: Need Info: Chicago Area TW education
From: "McKenna, Colleen" <cmckenna -at- SPSS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:08:08 -0600

Hello,

I am currently compiling a list of colleges/universities in the Chicago area
that offer courses, certificates, or degrees in technical communication or
related fields (instructional design, editing, etc.). This list will
eventually be published on the STC Chicago Chapter Web Site.

My intention is to gather information, not to pass judgment on any
particular program. If you know about any programs in or around Chicago,
could you drop me an email offlist? I am especially interested in hearing
about programs at smaller schools.

Please send me a URL, if available, or other program contact information so
that I can write a short blurb for the web site.

Thanks,
Colleen McKenna
cmckenna -at- spss -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=