FW: Producing camera-ready pages?

Subject: FW: Producing camera-ready pages?
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:36:03 -0500

Just one comment, and this isn't a flame, just a note to those who are
interested:

We are producing our manuals (that have extensive graphics) in Word and
our printer prints them on a Linotronic. They don't output them directly
from Word. . .I create a postscript file first. It's working nicely, and
it's easy to do.

<<In my experience, I haven't even
been able to find one (a printer) willing to output files directly from
Word using (say) a Linotronic typesetter's printer driver, let alone via
PDF.>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=