HELP! Have MacDraw II graphic - Need PC tif, etc.

Subject: HELP! Have MacDraw II graphic - Need PC tif, etc.
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:30:40 -0800

Anyone

Does any of you have or still use MacDraw II. I have a client who has
been given a disc with a graphic on it that was created in MacDraw II. We
need to end up with a tif or JPG or PCX that is PC based.

It is possible that a very old version of PhotoShop or Illustrator may be
able to open the file.

My preference is someone who is in the Pasadena, California area, but
will fedex disc elsewhere if I must and my client OKs it.

Hope someone can help.

Happiness, joy & laughter

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Making Your Business
Easier since 1972 - Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs.
& portraits from photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business
Forms, Manuscripts, etc. - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=