Re: Word Count Question

Subject: Re: Word Count Question
From: "James W. Wanek" <jim_wanek -at- 4TRANSLATION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:17:27 -0700

If any of your documentation is in PDF or can easily be converted, you can
quickly count all characters in a PDF file using our utility called
Words4Translation. Words4Translation will count all 'searchable' text on a
PDF file. This tool works with MS Word 97 and Acrobat Reader to copy all
text from the PDF file and total the words. You are welcome to download this
utility at http://www.4translation.com Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Regards,
Jim Wanek