Online docs in oil & gas

Subject: Online docs in oil & gas
From: Karen Farrell <kfarrell -at- GXT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:01:50 -0600

Hello everyone,

I want to thank everyone who took the time to answer my questions. I
received a lot of very helpful info that will help me make my report.

I welcome any additional responses from those of you moving from
hardcopy docs to online delivery.

(FYI: almost everyone who answered uses PDF.)

Thanks again!

Karen Farrell
Technical Writer
GX Technology Corporation

713.789.7250
kmf -at- gxt -dot- com

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool. -Author Unknown

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=