Re: Universal Symbol for "Read The Manual"

Subject: Re: Universal Symbol for "Read The Manual"
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:26:48 -0500

A gigantic, shining "RTFM" sitting on a pedestal with several large
spotlights shining on it. (apologies to 20th Century Fox)

Optionally, the pedestal is half-buried in the bodies of users who have
suffered fire, electric shock, death, dismemberment, physical injury, or
loss of data because they forgot to RTFM.

Yeah, it's tasteless, but I've been mulling over the "tech writing mascot"
thread. 8-)

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=