Re: Fuzzy PDF text

Subject: Re: Fuzzy PDF text
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:40:24 -0500

Hmmm. This might be your problem right here. The fonts used by TeX are
bitmapped. There's a separate font for each point size, printer resolution,
and so on. Maybe the on-screen appearance of the document simply reflects
its origins.

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=