Re: Web browser colours

Subject: Re: Web browser colours
From: "Townsend, Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:55:22 -0500

Adobe Imageready, which is kind of a mini-Photoshop optimized for Web
graphics, has this feature, among many others. I think it sells for $199
US.

Emru Townsend
Technical Communications Wiseguy - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=