TW newsgroups in Europe?

Subject: TW newsgroups in Europe?
From: Maaike Groenewege <mgr -at- MEDIASYS -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:13:45 +0100

Hi all!

Does anybody here know whether TW lists/groups like techwhirl exist in
Europe? Although you lot offer very useful information, I doubt whether my
manager will allow me to attend a framemaker course in Seattle or a TW
networking lunch in Dallas *s*, so for this kind of information I'd prefer a
list closer to home.

Maaike Groenewege
Tech Writer
Mediasystemen b.v., a Triple P company