Re: Blank Pages in Word (how?)

Subject: Re: Blank Pages in Word (how?)
From: Linda Sherman <linsherm -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:11:56 -0500

Gerard Reuss wrote:

> Hello:
>
> My question concerns inserting blank pages into a Word document.
>
> I have a number of pages that require a blank backside (e.g. the
> cover page and the disclaimer page). Although I have inserted the
> pages, and they show up in print preview they will not print for the
> life of me.
>
> Do any of you wise souls have some advice for me.

Here's what I do:

(1) I insert manual ("hard") page breaks before and after the page. This
insures that Word won't repaginate them out. You really need both the
top and bottom page breaks.

(2) I insert some text along the lines of "This page intentionally left
blank" as a reminder to myself that it's a blank page and not a
mispagination. If I don't want it to print I either format it as hidden
text or set its color to white.

L.
--
Linda K. Sherman <linsherm -at- gte -dot- net>
Computer programming, technical writing, web development

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=