Job Search

Subject: Job Search
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:07:03 -0600

Thanks to Anne Halsey for that great list of job sites. My husband just
accepted a job in Seattle and we will be relocating there very soon (we just
moved from there one year ago). I'm just getting settled into my new job here
at Vanderbilt and it seems I'm job hunting again.

If anyone knows of a position in or around Seattle for aTechnical Writer with
2.5 years experience please let me know off-list. Contract or perm positions
are both fine.

TIA and sorry if this is an inappropriate and/or humorless post. Couldn't
resist!
Juley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=