Re: What am I worth?

Subject: Re: What am I worth?
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lcporrel -at- ESSVOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:43:00 -0600

Well, since this is back on this list and directed at me,
I feel like I need to declare the following:
I am not starting a union for tech writers,
nor do I know if a union could work well.

However, the idea that warrants a union is that
it gives you power and freedom that you don't now have.

It doesn't have to be like the teamsters, auto workers, or airline pilots.

If you don't want more freedom and power, that is OK with me.

Leonard Porrello