Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It

Subject: Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:25:34 -0500

Anyone know of any in Canada? I know monsterboard, careermosaic,
careerclick, and careerpath, any more out there?

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, just would like to know for future
reference...

Lisa Comeau
Account Representative; Y2K/Exchange Project
Client Services Group, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=