Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It

Subject: Re: jobsite URLs (was Recruiters: Is It
From: Bill Hartzer <BHartzer -at- PAGEMART -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 13:10:00 -0600

You failed to mention the hottest resume site on the net. offers a free email account so you can email your resumes
and keep it separate from another email account that use for other

Bill Hartzer
Senior Technical Writer
IS Documentation Group
PageMart Wireless, Inc.
voice (214) 765-4330
voicemail pager (214) 798-3620 pin#1338853
fax (214) 765-4906