Re: ENOUGH ON THE SPACES!

Subject: Re: ENOUGH ON THE SPACES!
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:29:25 -0800

> If I get one more email telling me why my decision on spacing after
> periods is "wrong," or why I am a "novice," "unprofessional," or "an
> amateur," I swear I'm going to strangle something. Preferably whoever
> sent me the next email on the topic.

A good cautionary tale for all subscribers.

Take a peek at the techwr-l website before you post a question ... one might
find the answer and save themselves and everyone else the pain of re-opening
a nasty wound.
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/spaceperiod.html

If no success there, check out the archives:
http://www.documentation.com/techwrit/techwrit-l.htm

A search on "space after a period" yielded 54 hits. Probably more than
enough to weigh in on all sides (rationally and irrationally).

------
Paul Nagai

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=