Re: Clip art sources for intranets

Subject: Re: Clip art sources for intranets
From: "Nancy E. Kaminski" <nancykam -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:06:54 -0600

Laura Lockhart wrote:

>every department and have a consistent look. What I'm hoping to find are =
>simple, fun yet professional-looking graphics to represent:

You might consider subscribing to ArtToday ( This clipart
collection is enormous, they have a bunch of graphics that are good for webs
(I use them on the Intranet pages I write). The service costs $29.95 a year.

I use ArtToday to find clipart for the newsletters I do, as well as for my
webpages. There's a lot of dreck, but the search engine is pretty decent and
you can find good stuff. IMO it's worth the investment.

Nancy E. Kaminski , Technical Writer/Editor
Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN USA
(612) 672-6882 phone, (612) 672-6083 fax
nkamins1 -at- fairview -dot- org | nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=