indexing in pagemaker

Subject: indexing in pagemaker
From: marilyn O'leary <moleary -at- LSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:00:27 -0600

Hi all. I have searched the archives and cannot find comment so am
seeking direct help: how does one index in pagemaker? We have a
science document with many researchers individual work mentioned. We
want to index by researcher so that every mention of a researcher's work
is in the index. Instructions in the book very confusing. thanks in
advance. Marilyn

--
Marilyn Barrett-O'Leary
Louisiana Sea Grant

begin:vcard
n:Barrett-O'Leary;Marilyn
tel;fax:225-388-6331
tel;work:225-388-6349
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:moleary -at- lsu -dot- edu
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Marilyn Barrett-O'Leary
end:vcard