Re: FWD: About giving notice...

Subject: Re: FWD: About giving notice...
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 06:19:50 -0800

If you really can't stretch your departure date, offering telecomute
help will take some of the sting out of your resignation. You might
also offer to post advertisements on relevant lists (e.g. TECHWR-L,
TechComm, etc.), with replies going wherever the company wishes
(preferably the other TW since [s]he should know what is needed and
you will be elsewhere).

---Anonymous User <anonfwd -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM> wrote:

> I am currently writing 3 manuals plus handling a newsletter and the
website. I know that the one other writer we have on staff is busy
enough with their work so they won't pick up any of the excess. Since
hiring anyone will take longer than 2 weeks, has anyone had an success
with giving 2 weeks notice and offering to "help out" (by
telecommuting) with work in progress until other staff can pick up the
excess?

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=