RoboHelp Training Recommendations

Subject: RoboHelp Training Recommendations
From: Terry Dickerson <Terry -dot- Dickerson -at- MINARIKCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:39:36 -0800

<delurk>
Hello all,
I'm delurking because I have an important question to ask: Can any of
you recommend a Los Angeles-based RoboHelp and RoboHTML trainer? Yours
truly here is the designated guinea pig for my company's first halting
steps into online help. I've seen ads for several companies, but I
thought I'd get the opinions of people who've been there and done that.

Thanks in advance,

-terry-
Terry Dickerson
Technical Writer
Minarik Automation & Control
901 E. Thompson Avenue
Glendale, California 91201-2011
Terry -dot- Dickerson -at- minarikcorp -dot- com
(818) 637-7463 (voice)
Visit us on the Web at http://www.minarikcorp.com

"Asps. Very dangerous...You go first."
(Raiders of the Lost Ark)