Loyalty

Subject: Loyalty
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:15:44 -0700

> I have a question about giving notice as a tech writer. I am considering
a >>wonderful oppurtunity and am thinking about what will happen when I
resign.

So, make a decision. Does your loyalty to your current company have greater
or less value than the new opportunity? Let's face it, loyalty is to be
admired, but you need to look our for yourself. Just do not burn your
bridges.

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=