Re: MS Word News Group

Subject: Re: MS Word News Group
From: Steve Fouts <stefou -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:27:43 -0800

Rebecca Massee wrote:
> Does anyone know of news groups catering to MS Word users, desktop
> publishers, and Adobe Acrobat Exchange users, any or all? I work with
> utility software documentation, especially for on-line documents. Thanks,
> Rebecca

There are a whole whopping fistful of Microsoft news groups of the form

with the * covering just about everything that you can do with Word (and
a few you really can't).

If your news server doesn't carry these groups then you can get them from
microsoft directly by specifying as your news server.

No account name or password are required to access

My news server doesn't carry any newsgroups on the other topics you

Steve Fouts stefou -at- eskimo -dot- com

I never saw an author who was aware that there is any
dimensional difference between a fact and a surmise.
- Mark Twain

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=