Followup: embedded help

Subject: Followup: embedded help
From: David Castro <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:32:56 -0800

I had pretty much decided to give my users a way to turn off embedded help
before I posted...but I still wanted to see what all of you thought. I've
since coded the functionality to turn it off. :-)

As far as what test users think...my beta testers thought it was a bug! :-)
Once I explained what it was, they liked it (I think), but also thought
there should be a way to turn it off.

If you'd like to see how it turns out, keep your eyes peeled for my
announcement for Digester's Reader 2.0. You can read a bit about it in the
meantime at http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/DigestersReader/.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=