H E L P

Subject: H E L P
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:47:39 -0700

Can't we drop all this bickering about grammar and spelling errors? Come
on, there are better things to do. Fact is, if you post it, make it look
good. If you don't think it is important to correct a short document, sent
to the world, then I will assume that the same line of reasoning extends to
the work you actually get paid to do. If you write it, make it look good.

Bob
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=