Emp. Photographs

Subject: Emp. Photographs
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:33:04 -0700

> Developing a project that will include photos of all our employees, most
> of which they've provided for me. Some are just photos they "had lying
> around" and they don't know who took them. Some are Olan Mills-type
> portraits. Giving photo credits will be a real hassle and, in some
> cases, impossible.

I would think that if you make it clear that the photos will be published
and the contributor will not be compensated for their contribution, that
should take care of the matter. But then, you know what they say about a
verbal contract. But then there is the problem of people in the background
getting upset and finding a good lawyer. Ask your firm's legal department.

Bob Maxey
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=