Re: Hours/page estimates

Subject: Re: Hours/page estimates
From: Alec Sonenthal <helpu -at- INETPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:20:11 -0600

STC is a wealth of information. They don't have a specific publication on this
subject, but you can search within their different publications such as
Intercom, Technical Communications, Dissertations, or their annual conference

From this url

You can search and download an order form.

Hope this helps,

Alec Sonenthal, President
Help University, Inc.
co-sponsor of Info Online '99, April 20-22 in Orlando FL

Marjorie Hermansen-Eldard wrote:

> There's an STC publication detailing this? I'd like a copy too!
> Marj Hermansen-Eldard
> Senior Technical Writer
> ZZSoft, Inc.
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==